Ler mensagens sem resposta | Pesquisar por tópicos ativos Bem-vindo: 28.04.2024(Dom)20:28

Responder  [ 13 mensagens ]  Ir para página 1, 2  Próximo
 Identificada: S. x areolata = S alata x leucophylla 
Autor Mensagem

Mensagem Identificada: S. x areolata = S alata x leucophylla
Olá pessoal, gostaria de uma ajuda para identificar a minha sarracênia. Seria ela uma Alata???
Desde já agradeço!
Abraços!!! :)

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

02.05.2012(Qua)14:42

Mensagem Re: AJUDA PARA IDENTIFICAR SARRACÊNIA!!!!
parece ser um hibrido de leucophylla x minor /geek

igual essa

Imagem

02.05.2012(Qua)14:50

ou uma sarra alata x minor

Imagem

02.05.2012(Qua)14:57

vinicius romancini escreveu:
parece ser um hibrido de leucophylla x minor /geek

igual essa

Imagem

Acho que não é essa Vinicius, a minha tem a tampa mais aberta para as laterais.

02.05.2012(Qua)14:59

entao é a outra que postei

02.05.2012(Qua)15:00
Destaque

hi,

your plant is a young plant, it have not flourished yet...it's building it's first "adult" pitchers

this plant is very interesting.

it can be 2 things :
- a pure Sarracenia leucophylla
- or an hybrid of S.leucophylla.

I have a Sarracenia leucophylla called "red and white form, walton county, florida", wich look pretty the same than your plant, but something is rather troubleshooting : the hoods of your plant are very flat, compared to mine (but remember, your plant is young)

but only the smaller tubes are concerned, exactly like it must be with a young plant.

the bigger tube look exactly the same as my plant, wich is clearly identified, because my plants have been grown from seeds.

years before, as I was running carnibank, I sent leucophylla walton county seeds all over the world....maybe your plant is one of it ?

this is my first answer.

where did you have it from ?

my second answer is :
your plant can be an hybrid between leucophylla and alata. but in this case, your plant must be a "back-cross" between leucophylla X alata AND leucophylla.
your plant show many caracteristics of having very much introgression with leucophylla, and in this case it is :
a) (leucophylla X alata ) X leucophylla
b) [(leucophylla X alata ) X leucophylla] X leucophylla

why ? because your plant have many caracters of leucophylla (see the bigger pitcher) AND is show a special caracteristic of alata : I talk about the upper part of the pitcher wich become broader on the last cm under it's top.

but : creating a backcross is rather complicated....it's long, and it's not very "interesting" for a collector...

that's why I finaly think that your plant is a pure leucophylla, with the location I mentioned.
in fact, only the Florida population show this broader part of the upper part of the pitcher, whilst "normal" leucophylla from other locations don't show it.

it would be interesting to see how the next pitchers will look like.
please send more pix within the next weeks or months.

please remember : if you have no exact informations about your plants, even an identification like mine will not permit you to call your plant "leuco. walton co. florida"....you'll only be able to say : << this plant is certainly a pure leucophylla from this location>>

sorry to tell you that, but it is very important not to spread plants without exact location data if they have not been traced since their birth...

@Vinicius Romancini : if this plant is an hybrid, there is no Sarracenia minor in it, I'm 100% certain of it.

See my GROWLIST here !

02.05.2012(Qua)16:35
Perfil Visitar website do usuário

Patrice escreveu:
hi,

your plant is a young plant, it have not flourished yet...it's building it's first "adult" pitchers

this plant is very interesting.

it can be 2 things :
- a pure Sarracenia leucophylla
- or an hybrid of S.leucophylla.

I have a Sarracenia leucophylla called "red and white form, walton county, florida", wich look pretty the same than your plant, but something is rather troubleshooting : the hoods of your plant are very flat, compared to mine (but remember, your plant is young)

but only the smaller tubes are concerned, exactly like it must be with a young plant.

the bigger tube look exactly the same as my plant, wich is clearly identified, because my plants have been grown from seeds.

years before, as I was running carnibank, I sent leucophylla walton county seeds all over the world....maybe your plant is one of it ?

this is my first answer.

where did you have it from ?

my second answer is :
your plant can be an hybrid between leucophylla and alata. but in this case, your plant must be a "back-cross" between leucophylla X alata AND leucophylla.
your plant show many caracteristics of having very much introgression with leucophylla, and in this case it is :
a) (leucophylla X alata ) X leucophylla
b) [(leucophylla X alata ) X leucophylla] X leucophylla

why ? because your plant have many caracters of leucophylla (see the bigger pitcher) AND is show a special caracteristic of alata : I talk about the upper part of the pitcher wich become broader on the last cm under it's top.

but : creating a backcross is rather complicated....it's long, and it's not very "interesting" for a collector...

that's why I finaly think that your plant is a pure leucophylla, with the location I mentioned.
in fact, only the Florida population show this broader part of the upper part of the pitcher, whilst "normal" leucophylla from other locations don't show it.

it would be interesting to see how the next pitchers will look like.
please send more pix within the next weeks or months.

please remember : if you have no exact informations about your plants, even an identification like mine will not permit you to call your plant "leuco. walton co. florida"....you'll only be able to say : << this plant is certainly a pure leucophylla from this location>>

sorry to tell you that, but it is very important not to spread plants without exact location data if they have not been traced since their birth...

@Vinicius Romancini : if this plant is an hybrid, there is no Sarracenia minor in it, I'm 100% certain of it.

Patrice Thanks for the explanation!
It really is difficult to identify this plant!

02.05.2012(Qua)17:00
Destaque

hi,

Citação:
It is really difficult to identify this plant!

yes, it's a big problem with sarracenia.

these plants are in culture since nearly 150 years now, like nepenthes, and have been crossed again and again.....houndreds of times.

have a look to this plant : it is an hybrid with strong leucophylla introgression :
Imagem
the plant depicted is sarracenia X areolata X leucophylla = (leucophylla X alata) X leucophylla

now you can imagine the trouble if you have to determinate a plant like [ (leuco X alata) X leuco ] X leuco....

that's why location data are very precious things...and pure species also !

See my GROWLIST here !

02.05.2012(Qua)21:56
Perfil Visitar website do usuário

Patrice escreveu:
hi,

Citação:
It is really difficult to identify this plant!

yes, it's a big problem with sarracenia.

these plants are in culture since nearly 150 years now, like nepenthes, and have been crossed again and again.....houndreds of times.

have a look to this plant : it is an hybrid with strong leucophylla introgression :
Imagem
the plant depicted is sarracenia X areolata X leucophylla = (leucophylla X alata) X leucophylla

now you can imagine the trouble if you have to determinate a plant like [ (leuco X alata) X leuco ] X leuco....

that's why location data are very precious things...and pure species also !

Ok, thanks for help Patrice!!! /psica

03.05.2012(Qui)13:41
Destaque

Boa noite!

Essa é possivelmente uma S. x areolata!

Abraço

03.05.2012(Qui)20:30
Responder   [ 13 mensagens ]  Ir para página 1, 2  Próximo